- Photocopies of immunization records from a licensed healthcare provider or clinic, or from a California K-12 school uploaded to My Health Portal. All records must show the vaccine type, dose, and date of each shot. The following site may be helpful to those unable to locate immunization records: Vaccine Records.
- Students who are confident they received all required immunization doses but can't locate records, may upload copies of blood test results showing them to be immune to the diseases prevented by the required vaccines.
- All records must be labeled with:
- Student's full name and birth date
- Name and stamp or signature of the provider/clinic administering each shot or lab test. School records must be on a school immunization form or letterhead and be signed by a school official.