Student Health Activities Club (SHAC) members have the opportunity to:
- Participate in health promotional activities
- Advise the campus about Student Health Center services and operations
- Advocate for the health concerns and needs of students
- Gain leadership, organizational, and hands-on skills and experience
- Explore healthcare related careers
All regularly enrolled SSU students have the opportunity to join and become members at any time during their academic career. SHAC is intended to be widely representative and inclusive of our diverse student body.
Students interested in more information or wishing to join SHAC are encouraged to attend the regular SHAC meetings.
Learn more and join:
- Call the Student Health Center at (707) 664-2921.
- Contact a SHAC advisor or officer. See our contact information.
- Come to a SHAC meeting at the Student Health Center: Click here for the schedule.
- Sign up on Engage@SSU and choose the Student Health Activities Club (SHAC) meeting notices and announcements.