Medical visits are by appointment. Please call (707) 664-2921- do not walk in to schedule.
If you have made an appointment, please review the below information prior to your visit:
- Appointments are typically scheduled between 8 am and 4:30 pm Monday - Thursday and 9:30am and 4:30pm Friday with LIMITED urgent care staffing until 5pm.
- If you are under 18 years old, we must have a Minor Consent completed by your parent or guardian on file.
- If you are making an appointment for a Travel Visit, please review this information first.
- If you want to be seen for a Reproductive Health visit, please review this information first.
- Appointment Cancellations must be made by phone during the regular operating hours of the Health Center. If this isn’t possible, an after-hours voicemail message can be left at (707) 664-2921. Give your name, the date and time of the appointment to be cancelled and, if possible, the doctor or nurse practitioner your appointment is scheduled with. Call the next morning during operating hours to confirm voicemail cancellations and/or to reschedule the cancelled appointment.
- No Show Fees and Late Cancellation Fees will be charged for the following reasons:
- Patients must cancel or reschedule any appointment they will not be keep or they will be charged $16.
- A late cancellation fee of $16 is charged to any student who fails to cancel at least 4 hours in advance.
- A no show fee of $20 is charged for failure to cancel an appointment with a specialist or an for an appointment that is 1/2 hour or more in duration.
- Appointments with a specialist must be cancelled or is at least 24 hours in advance or a $20 late cancellation fee will be charged.